Screen Technics introduces new Peerless-AV All-in-One Kiosk
Screen Technics has introduced Peerless-AV’s new All-in-One Kiosk to the Australian and New Zealand market. Powered by a BrightSign built-in digital signage module, the All-in-One Kiosk delivers Full HD 1080p60 single video decoding, HTML support, networked content playback, as well other features, including interactivity via the GPIO port, remote snapshot, live text, media feeds, and multi-zone.
With an integrated 55” commercial LCD display designed for 24/7 operation and offering six points of IR touch, the All-in-One Kiosk aims to fully engage users, making it ideal for a variety of uses, such as wayfinding, entertainment, and digital merchandising.
Screen Technics director Greg Donovan says the kiosk was an economical choice.
“It is a unique, cost-effective, ready-to-use straight out of the box digital signage solution which is both stocked and supported within Australia,” Greg says.
- Features of the All-in-One Kiosk include:
- Rugged protection for any indoor application environment
- Set-up via micro SD card
- Six points of IR touch
- HTML5 engine supporting playback of content and modular assets layered with video
- Full HD video and audio streaming
- Ability to update messaging and interact with the kiosk via Ethernet, WiFi or the BrightSign App
- The use of live data and media feeds to display popular news, finance, weather or social media feeds