ATEN introduce new hybrid solutions
ATEN International has introduced a series of hybrid workplace solutions, under the new normal brought about by the pandemic.
They include collaboration, desktop, content creation, docking, and remote access solutions which support the highest resolutions and quality for applications at all locations in any hybrid workplace model.
As people begin to return to work, and organisations look forward and decide on their hybrid working models, it’s not so much that the office has changed, but the way that we use it that is shifting. New working models are unlikely to be a clear binary choice, but rather something more flexible.
With the right types of adaptive solutions in place, organisations and workers will be able to bridge the gap between variable working arrangements and make sure that productive hybrid work is here to stay.
It’s mostly a matter of re-imagining some key core technologies that are useful for the hybrid workplace, and they are largely already available.
ATEN’s new landing page showcases complete hybrid workplace solutions.
These solutions include:
- Conference Room – Collaborative Remote Participant-enabled Conference Room Solutions
- Studio – Pro-level Content Creation and Livestreaming Solutions
- Desktop Workstation – Agile, Ergonomic, and Adaptive Desktop Workstation Solutions
- Server Room – Secure, Remote Access IT Infrastructure Management Solutions
- Huddle Space – Streamlined, Impromptu Communication BYOD Meeting Solutions
- Work-From-Home – Full Unrestricted Access over IP, Hack-proof Remote Working Solutions
- Flex Working – Work-from-Anywhere USB-C Connectivity Docking Solutions
- Flex Working – Professional On-the-go Video Capture and Livestreaming Solutions