Tripleplay debuts Caveman software platform
Tripleplay has announced the release of the latest version of its digital signage, enterprise video and IPTV software platform.
Caveman 3.2 delivers enhancements and new features for both existing and new users of its solutions.
Maintaining the platform’s position at the leading edge of technology, some of its innovative new features include:
- Reporting functionality enhancements giving content providers invaluable insight into user interactions with video content, to better assess ROI and user engagement
- Improvements to Chromecast reporting and support for hoteliers specifically to assess to important ROI and engagement information
- Support for the native Netflix app on the Philips hospitality TV allows hotel guests to access Netflix from the hospitality portal and stream their own movies and programmes on the Philips TV
- Gapless video playback in signage for improved playback quality and seamless transitions
- Signage scheduling improvements for live events to schedule content to schedule content to repeat for a specified period or to repeat indefinitely.
- PMS support for Mews, StaynTouch and Skytouch so properties can use their PMS to show welcome messages to guests, view their bill and ensure the system is fully reset at check out.
Tripleplay chief executive, Steve Rickless is delighted with the platform enhancements and says: “We’ve gathered invaluable insight which our customers and partners have shared with us, and we’re confident that these enhancements will bring significant benefits to our users.”