D-Tools Cloud debuts project management features
D-Tools, Inc has added valuable new project management capabilities to its award-winning D-Tools Cloud platform, providing an end-to-end solution for electronic system integrators.
D-Tools Cloud is a powerful, yet easy-to-implement multi-OS, web-based SaaS solution accessible from any web-enabled device. The platform offers sales pipeline management, on-the-fly estimating from any mobile device, intelligent visual quoting, interactive system design presentations, change orders, and product procurement using supplier-authorized dealer-specific pricing.
To extend the value of D-Tools Cloud from the sales team to project managers and field technicians, D-Tools Cloud’s new project management suite adds project planning, resource management, scheduling, task assignments, item tracking, time tracking, and more.
D-Tools chief executive Randy Stearns says that months of behind the scenes development has led to the slew of new features.
“This powerful, yet easy-to-use suite of features bridges the gap from project estimation to project completion by adding functionality that is essential to all system integrators.”
New features include:
- Project and Resource planning
- Attach requisite pick lists and project documentation
- Time tracking – improve accountability and track project completion status.
- Field technicians can clock in and out of projects via mobile device
- Track project hours by user, project, and labour type
- Item tracking – track when project-related items have been ordered and received.
- Stay on top of items through installation with staged, picked, and installed item statuses
- Access to project details
- Project Status Reporting – measure performance and control project costs.
- View budgeting vs. actual labour hours