Chowmain releases Control4 driver for Klipsch Cinema Sound Bar
Chowmain Software has released a free manufacturer-sponsored Control4 driver for the Klipsch Cinema Sound Bar series, a complete line-up of feature-rich sound bars to enhance any living space, office, or huddle room.
Klipsch Cinema Sound Bars are crafted from real wood and utilize horn-loaded technology to look and sound like the brand’s acclaimed Reference speakers. In addition, the sound bars come with large, powerful, class-leading subwoofers to complete the impactful cinematic experience.
The Cinema Series sound bar driver for Control4 allows the following functionality:
- Bi-Directional IP control
- Auto Room On when manually switched to streaming source – Spotify Connect / Bluetooth / Alexa / Google Cast input (eg Spotify starts a stream remotely)
- Now playing artwork / meta data feedback.
- Control settings from Navigator or programmatically
- LED Brightness
- Sound Mode
- Dialog Mode
- Night Mode
- Volume Up/Down/Set
- Mute On/Off/Toggle
- Set Input
- Power On/Off
- Skip Previous, Play / Pause, Stop, Skip Next
This module was developed for the Cinema 700, Cinema 800 and Cinema 1200, and will work for future models using the same API.