CEDIA returns to ISE 2015 with an extensive training program
With training remaining a key attraction at Integrated Systems Europe, CEDIA has expanded its education programme this year to focus on technical training, business development and industry developments.
CEDIA TRAINING COURSES
Of the 24 expert workshops, CEDIA will be offering four one-day training courses (takes place on the 9th February) and twenty 90 minute sessions (10th-12th February).
9 February, 2015
• Home Cinema Design Workshop
• Wireless Networking Workshop
• IP Networking for Integrators
• Project Management
10 February, 2015
• New Technologies Trends
• Remote System Access: Methods, Security & Best Practices
• Atmos, Auro 3D & More: Object Based Audio from the Cinema to the Home Theatre
• HDMI 2.0 – The Next Generation for Video Connectivity
• Principles of Project Management
• Ultra HD/4K: Everything You Need to Know about the Next Big Thing
• In for The Money – The CEDIA Profit Lab
• Let There Be Light – Starting Out in Lighting Control
11 February 2015
• Wash, Rinse, Repeat: Standardising the Sales Process
• Networking and IP Workshop for Integrators
• Introduction to Building Management Systems
• The Art Of Project Documentation
• Ecological Automation – The Basics of Energy
• Get the Picture? – Introduction to Video Calibration
• Introduction to KNX
• Designing a Gaming Room – The Real Story
12 February, 2015
• THX – Video Calibration Professional Certification Part 1 and 2
• Dealing with Customer – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
• Fifty First Dates – Finding Love for Your Brand Online
• Using CEDIA’s Recommended Wiring Guidelines
• How to Work Profitably with Architects and Other Specifiers
For more information on the courses, visit www.cediaeducation.com.
Full Day Course: €215 member, €275 non-member (x1 CEDIA Education Voucher)
90 Minute Course: €55 member, €70 non-member (x1 CEDIA Education Voucher)
CEDIA Pass (‘All You Can Eat’)
€400 (members can redeem x2 Education Vouchers
CEDIA members who wish to redeem their FREE Education Voucher for any of the courses on offer should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEDIA representatives will be available on the Association’s stand throughout ISE to answer questions and provide information about CEDIA’s work across EMEA (the UK, Europe, Africa, the CIS, the Middle East, India and Pakistan) and the benefits that membership brings.
For more information on CEDIA education at ISE contact Aneta Armova-Levin via email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1480 213744.
Pre-register for FREE admission at www.iseurope.org using the CEDIA invitation code 706374.