Digital Home Systems release VBell
The VBell Video VoIP intercom is the latest arrival from Digital Home Systems. The smart home intercom includes a high definition camera, two way communication sound system and uses VoIP video-audio transfer technology.
The intercom camera can be easily accessed via smart device and all missed calls are stored within a log file for ease of access. The complement the high level of usability, the entire device can be easily integrated as part of the user’s home automation system as a standard VoIP device.
Up to six devices can be securely registered using the free VBell app with connection being possible from anywhere around the world and a rapid cal set-up time.
The VBell can be placed in your home, office or workshop and can be integrated with the Fibaro Home Centre 2 system or just as a standalone VoIP intercom.
Other features include:
- 1280x720P high definition camera
- A (single) built in relay output (allows you to control a door lock or alarm)
- Keeps a log of missed calls with snapshot images of the caller (no additional fees or subscriptions)
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Available in black and white colour