Crestron announces winners of 2019 Global Home Technology awards
The winning entries in the 2019 Global Home Technology awards were announced by Crestron today.
The most innovative and spectacular achievements in residential system design featuring Crestron smart home technology are acknowledged with the awards every year.
As a first for Crestron, entries from all regions of the world were considered for the awards. Technology professionals, Crestron dealers, designers, architects, Crestron service providers, and partners were eligible to submit projects.
Crestron residential VP John Clancy says the company is proud to celebrate the professionalism and expertise of its partners.
“The quality, size, and scope of the projects continuously surpass those of the previous year – especially this year, with a worldwide competition. This makes the task of choosing the winners a great pleasure – and ever more challenging,” he says.
This year’s winning entries:
• Best Design Meets Technology: Avaton, USA
• Most Unique Application: Smart Home Solutions, Australia
• Best Integration Utilizing Crestron Partners: Integrated Technologies, Australia
• Best Showroom/Demo Space: Quality Audio Video, USA
• Best Incorporation of the Crestron Pyng® Operating System: Kayder, Australia
• Best GUI: Ultamation Ltd., United Kingdom
• Best User Experience: V-Tech, India
• Best Shading Application: Liaison Home Automation, USA
• Best Lighting Application: Dominion Design & Integration, USA
• Ultimate Multi-Dwelling Unit: SmartComm Ltd., United Kingdom
• Ultimate Crestron Home: Clic2Control, United Kingdom
• Ultimate Crestron Super-Yacht: VBH, The Netherlands