Chowmain releases free Anthem MRX x40/AVM 70 & 90 module for URC Total Control
Chowmain Software & Apps has released a free manufacturer-sponsored Anthem MRX URC module allows for control over the Anthem MRX-x40 range of AV receives as well as the AVM90.
The module gives users control and feedback for all of the commonly used functions of the Anthem MRX range. The module provides full control over the main zone and zone two with feedback for all main functions.
Anthem’s award-winning fourth generation MRX Series of high-end multi-channel AV receivers are known the world over for their excellent sound quality, efficient power handling and the ease with which they integrate into an entertainment system.
The MRX Series is packed with exclusive audio innovations like Anthem Room Correction (ARC) Technology and Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM) Technology, 4K Pass-Through with fast HDMI switching and more.
The Anthem MRX module is designed to give users comprehensive control, while still being easy to configure and get running.
- All standard URC control directly supported, just drop the module in and you’re ready to go
- Driver is configured with 30 inputs and two zones for quick programming in the AV inputs and output step in Accelerator
- With 11 different Two Way Commands, most advanced features are easily accessible in your macros:
- Control Power for each your selected zone
- Directly select an input for each your selected zone
- Control Volume and mute for each your selected zone
- Set a preconfigured speaker profile for your selected input
- Enabled or disable Anthem Room Control for your selected input
- Directly set a listening mode
- Control the three 12V triggers
- Set the Dolby Dynamic Range for late night listening
- Set the Dolby Centre Spread
- Send a four line custom message to the front panel of the Anthem
- Use Automation Events to trigger your macros when:
- Power for your selected zone changes to ON or OFF
- Mute for your selected zone changes to ON or OFF
- A matching input is selected in your specified zone
- When a matching speaker profile is selected in your specified zone
- All Anthem IR codes are simulated using standard One Way commands in the driver