Award winners for Crestron announced at ISE 2019
ISE 2019 was the ground for announcing theCrestron EMEA Integration Awards .
The awards took place in order to recognise the achievements of excellence in technology, also for integrators, consultants and programmers that were all part of Crestron in the EMEA area.
In all, 147 entries took part from 19 different countries. More than 70 integrators were involved.
“The Integration Awards allow us to celebrate those projects that push the boundaries of integrated technology. Every year, the quality of the entries increases, and this is testament to the network of leading partners and service providers that choose Crestron to deliver exciting and forward-thinking projects to enhance the lives of others,” says Technological Innovations Group chief executive Robin van Meeuwen.
Alongside Robin van Meeuwen, a team of AV and design experts judged the entries. The judging panel was made up of AV User Group chairman Owen Ellis, UC Today founder and publisher Rob Scott , freelance writer specialising in the luxury property sector Zoe Dare-Hall, Grand Designs magazine editor Karen Stylianides and Crestron EMEA media relations director Petra van Meeuwen.
The judges selected the winners for all 15 residential and commercial categories.
The winners were:
- Best Corporate Application (Commercial): AVIDEX SA – Agemar SA, Greece
• Best Educational Project (Commercial): Visavvi – University of the West of Scotland, UK
• Ultimate Crestron Superyacht (Commercial): Van Berge Henegouwen (VBH) – M/Y Lonian, The Netherlands
• Best Application of DM NVX (Commercial): LANGARD s.r.o. – National Museum, Prague, Czech Republic
HIGHLY COMMENDED: FHT Team Kft. for the Budapest Airport project, Hungary
• Most Unique Application (Commercial): Triac – Nando’s, South Africa
• Best Hospitality Project (Commercial): HENRI – Hotel Lutetia Paris, France
• Best User Experience (Commercial): MK2 Audiovisueel BV – KLM International (ICA) Business Lounge, The Netherlands
HIGHLY COMMENDED: AVMI / Focus 21 for Condé Nast and CanCom for Trelleborg Sealing Solutions, UK
- Best Design Meets Technology (Residential): Environ – The Eco-Luxe Country Estate, UK
Ultimate Crestron Home (Residential): Clic2Control – Sydenhurst Home, UK
HIGHLY COMMENDED: Aesthetix Integrated Systems with the AL Khor VVIP Farm Villa, Qatar.
Best Incorporation of Pyng® (Residential): Imagine This – Clipper Wharf, UK
HIGHLY COMMENDED: Casa Grande BVBA with Fransoo Wouter project, Belgium
• Most Unique Application (Residential): G-ACTIV MEDeTic Technologies – Senior Living, France
• Best User Experience (Residential): Integrated Audio Visual Solutions – Penthouse of the future, UK
• Best GUI (Residential): Ultamation Ltd – Lamina (graphic user interface)
• Ultimate Multi-Dwelling Unit (Residential): SmartComm Ltd – Centre Point, UK
• Best Lighting and Shading Application (Residential): ClearSphere – Hampstead Family Home, UK