Amber Technology unveils Integrate line-up
With the Integrate 2022 Expo just a few weeks away, Amber Technology has unveiled its line-up for the event.
The Amber Technology display will feature new and soon-to-be-released products as well as product demonstrations from a wide range of leading brands distributed by Amber Technology.
Some of the highlights at this year’s Expo include:
- Digital Projection Satellite Modular Laser System (MLS): Come and see the Satellite projecting onto a 200-inch Grandview screen. The Satellite Modular Laser System offers simple building blocks that lets users address a range of applications, from single project installs to complex, multi-channel domes, caves and simulators. The projector ‘head’ is compact, quiet, lightweight, and consumes little power, offering benefits to system design, transportation, installation, serviceability, and lifespan.
- Australian Monitor ZONEMIX: This is a next generation zoning, paging, and control solution for projects seeking a flexible, competitively priced audio control system. ZONEMIX is a highly customisable audio mixer and paging system, and includes two audio mixers, various wall controllers, and programmable paging stations.
- RTI Integration Designer 11: This control application programming software has been designed to elevate every installation, from small to large commercial spaces. Its integrated System Manager and built-in Driver Store add programming power while saving time on every project.
- Williams Convey Video: The world’s first real-time language translation, open captioning, and archiving systems, powered by Google’s artificial intelligence platform. It can transcribe up to 27 languages and more than 70 dialects with up to a 94 per cent accuracy.
- Yamaha ADECIA: This new communication product works to provide a complete and customisable audio solution for meeting spaces. ADECIA ensures the highest quality audio conferencing solutions, and incorporates the RM-CG ceiling microphone, RM-CR room control processor, Yamaha’s PoE switches, and VXL Series Line Array speakers.
- Evoko Kleeo: A complete, smart desk booking device for individual workspace bookings that signals to everyone which workspaces are available, checked-in, or waiting on occupants. This device will be showcased at the Amber Technology stand.
- Bluesound Professional: The purpose-built hardware and software provides high performance networked audio for retail, bars, restaurants, hotels, and gyms, among other commercial applications. It is powered by award-winning multi-zone audio management software platform, BluOS, and can be made native in a range of controllers, streamers, amplifiers, and speakers for easy project configuration.
- Wyrestorm Apollo video bar/Wyrestorm HALO VX10 video bar: The Wyrestorm Apollo video bar is a unified communication product designed for both small huddle spaces and large conference rooms, with an all-in-one conference solution with speakerphone and presentation switchers, HD PTZ camera, and HDBaseT receiver. The HALO VX10 all-in-one video bar integrates a 4K wide-angle AI camera, dual powerful stereo speaker, and a beamforming four microphone array into the one device, ideal for small meeting rooms, huddle rooms, and home offices.
- AVer VB342 Pro: With a high quality 4K PTZ lens, the VB342 Pro video bar delivers vivid images and clear details for small to medium rooms. Intelligent Aver AI features create crystal-clear AI powered meeting experiences, with Auto Framing re-framing the meeting view to keep everyone in picture. It also includes Presentation Tracking and Aver Audio Fence to deliver uninterrupted presentations.
- Wolfvision Cynap Pure Pro: This wireless presentation and collaboration system can add-on to existing infrastructure, providing app-free, button-free, wireless screen mirroring. The Cynap Pure Pro combines with a range of collaboration tools, such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams, and features annotation, whiteboard functionality, a media player, and web browser, all of which are operated seamlessly with Cynap GUI.
- SurgeX Squid Power Management System: With an array of power quality tentacles providing completely contained network control and AC/DC protection in a compact design, SurgeX Squid combines AC/DC outlets with advanced surge protection, power conditioning and management, and analytical software for small meeting rooms, huddle spaces, digital signage, and video applications.
- Newline Q Series: This range of interactive touchscreens for the education sector is more powerful and secure than previous solutions. Deliver an engaging and immersive AV experience in the classroom, with extensive connectivity, exceptional colours and 4K picture clarity.
Visit Amber Technology at stand C18.