Crestron releases new range of TSW touch screens
Crestron is now shipping the new generation of its TSW touch screens.
The TSW-560, TSW-760 and TSW 1060 deliver a new level of touch screen performance for home entertainment and automation.
New TSW touch screen features include:
- Processor – The latest TSWs feature a state-of-art Crestron processor that delivers touch screen control and navigation that is fast and responsive.
- Native Sonos integration – New Crestron TSWs are able to run the full Sonos application and interface right on the touch screen as part of an integrated whole home audio system.
- Optional camera and microphone – To support high quality video intercom experiences between residents in different rooms and buildings, models are available with built-in cameras and microphones.
- Backlit capacitive buttons – The screen border now features backlit capacitive buttons that illuminate according to user needs.
- Ambient light sensor – Like popular mobile devices, screen brightness and LED backlights now adjust automatically according to ambient light levels in the room.
- Secure mounting option – All TSWs now ship with a special mounting latch that makes it easy to lock touch screens in place.
Additionally, the styling and colours of the TSW range remain the same, as does power via PoE and easy mounting options.